Opening reception honoring Marjorie Friday, April 28th 6-9 pm
Art Sale & Trunk Show continues Saturday, April 29th 10am-5pm & Sunday April 30th 11:00am-3:00pm
Austin artist Marjorie Moore is headed back to New England, and Art.Science.Gallery. is honored to host an art sale and trunk show featuring her work inspired by natural history and collections before she departs. In addition to her art, Marjorie will also have a trunk show of the scarves, tops, and pillows gorgeously printed from images of her most recent work.
Continue reading “Marjorie Moore Art Sale & Trunk Show // April 28-30, 2017”
Interested in art? Fascinated by science? We want science to be accessible to everyone. That’s why we integrate art into our classes!
Registration is now open for our summer classes, which start on June 22nd!
- Poetics of the Natural World
- Creating Information & Data Visualization Workshop
- Science of Chocolate Workshop
- Botanical Field Sketching
- Natural History of Austin
- Integrated Anatomy
- Designing Effective Scientific Presentations
- Color Chemistry Workshop
- Introduction to Block Printing Workshop
- Introduction to Solar Printmaking Workshop
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE!